There are several good reasons why asphalt is the material of choice for paving roads in Palm Beach County. You can discover these benefits for yourself when you choose asphalt for paving your home or business driveway and/or parking lot.
What Is Asphalt?
According to the National Asphalt Paving Association, asphalt is “an engineered mixture of aggregate (stones and sand) with liquid asphalt cement (a petroleum product).“
The mixture is heated to 300℉ to keep it flowable. It’s poured onto a prepared surface and cools quickly.
What are the benefits of paving with this material?
- Asphalt Looks Great
- Nothing accents property like a rich black asphalt surface. Paving your driveway or parking lot will make your home or business a beautiful highlight in the neighborhood.
- Asphalt Adds Value to Property
- A well-kept blacktop adds a lot of value to property. If you’re looking to sell your home, consider paving the driveway to attract the buyers.
- Asphalt Is Recyclable
- Did you know that paving with asphalt is a responsible option for the environment? Asphalt surfaces can be torn up and melted down for a new mix so they never have to go to waste.
- Asphalt Creates a Better Driving Experience
- Asphalt makes for a smooth ride for passengers without the noises and bumps that concrete causes.
- Asphalt Is Good for Cars
- The smooth travel prevents wear and tear on vehicles. As a bonus, it also boosts fuel mileage.
- Asphalt Can Last Forever
- As long as you properly place and maintain your asphalt, it can last you indefinitely.
Find out more about getting a paved asphalt surface in West Palm Beach, FL by contacting Sunshine Services Unlimited, Inc.